Gluten free Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to make gluten-free recipes taste good
These gluten free cookie recipes are sure to please a crowd! Are you on a keto or gluten-free diet but find yourself craving a sweet treat? Look no further! We have the perfect solution for you—deliciously tempting chocolate chip cookies that are not only keto-friendly but also gluten-free. Indulge in the rich flavors of chocolatey goodness without compromising your dietary restrictions.
Our recipe combines the best of both worlds by using almond flour and coconut flour as the base, ensuring a gluten-free delight that won’t derail your health goals. These cookies are also keto-friendly, thanks to the absence of refined sugars. Instead, we sweeten them with a keto-approved sweetener, such as erythritol, that adds just the right amount of sweetness without spiking your blood sugar levels.
With every bite, you’ll savor the classic combination of soft, chewy cookie dough and decadent sugar-free chocolate chips. Each ingredient works in harmony to create a cookie that is not only scrumptious but also aligns with your dietary needs.
Whether you’re following a keto lifestyle, avoiding gluten, or simply seeking a healthier dessert option, these keto and gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are a game-changer. They prove that you can enjoy the irresistible comfort of homemade cookies while staying on track with your dietary choices.
So, grab your apron, preheat your oven, and get ready to embark on a guilt-free baking adventure. It’s time to satisfy your cravings and treat yourself to a batch of these delectable cookies.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies: A Delicious and Easy Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy gluten-free recipe, look no further than these gluten-free chocolate chip cookies! These cookies are made with simple ingredients that are easy to find, and they’re sure to please everyone at your next gluten free family get together!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For a chewier cookie, chill the dough for at least 30 minutes before baking.
- For a crispier cookie, bake for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Use your favorite gluten-free flour blend. I like to use a blend that contains xanthan gum, which helps to give the cookies their structure.
- If you don’t have any chocolate chips, you can use chopped nuts, dried fruit, or other mix-ins.
These gluten-free chocolate chip cookies are a delicious and easy way to enjoy a classic treat. They’re perfect for a weeknight snack or a weekend dessert. So next time you’re looking for a gluten-free cookie recipe, be sure to give these a try!
SEO Keywords: gluten free, chocolate chip cookies, gluten free cookies, easy recipe, delicious recipe, chewy cookies, crispy cookies, gluten free flour blend, xanthan gum, chocolate chips.